Job Preparation Program – Information in English
Are you a newly arrived academic with a degree in Economics, IT or Technology looking for a job in Sweden? Academic Work has launched Job Preparation Program, where experienced recruiters can help you with your job preparations and how to maximize your chances to enter the Swedish labour market.
Who is the program for?
In order to apply you need:
- Have a residence permit and can validate it
- Have a university degree within Economics, IT or Technology
- Recently graduated or have up to 5 years of work experience
- Strong motivation to enter the Swedish labour market
- Since the program is in Swedish you should feel comfortable communicating in Swedish
- Can attend all meetings
About the program
Job Preparation Program is held at our offices in the evenings. The program is free of charge and easy to combine with studies, internship or full-time job search.
We will focus on your personal skills and motivation when recruiting for the program. The program aims to support you in your job preparations and give you hands-on feedback valuable when applying for jobs. Please note that we cannot guarantee attendees a job, however, we promise to give you our full support during the program.
Apply for Job Preparation Program
The application period for the program is now closed. The date for the next program is not yet determined but will be announced on this page as soon as the date is set.